Our firm philosophy.
Our Focus as a firm is to provide our clients with an unrivalled friendly & professional service, as part of that we recognise that our staff are crucial to meeting this goal. As part of this, we look to ensure we have the right person for the right job. Either by, encouraging progression of our own staff through our excellent training program or via external recruitment.
A potential wealth of experience waiting for you.
Since we have a wide and varied range of clients, from the basic sole trader through to large multinational companies. Any potential candidate can look forward to exposure in a wide field of client areas. From simple accounts production, personal and business taxes, to company audits, enabling them to grow and develop their expertise.
As part of our comprehensive staff packages, we are pleased to offer the following benefits.
- Annual leave of 34.5 days including bank holidays (29.5 days for Trainees increasing annually)
- Flexible hours – we know that in modern times not everything fits into the 9 till 5 work frame, so where possible we can discuss & agree flexible working hours to meet your needs.
- Sick pay – nobody likes to be ill but for those days where you are it’s comforting to know you’ll get paid, so we offer up to 7 days paid sick pay in a rolling 24 month period.
- Life assurance – should the unthinkable happen we will pay out up to 3 times your salary.
- Employer contributions to your Pension Scheme at 8%
- Employee discounts – provides access to offers, discounts and cashback on retail, health, wellbeing, days out, restaurants and more
- Health & Wellbeing Programmes
- Study and support – for those who are studying, we cover the cost of your studies and provide you with paid leave to complete your training courses & exams.
- Training buyout – for those who are either part qualified or newly qualified and looking to join us we offer the opportunity to buy out your training costs from your previous employer.
- Post study – we offer regular courses both internally & eternally for staff to continue their professional development.
- Employee referral bonus – we’re always looking for talented individuals to join our business. If you know someone, who meets the criteria let us know & you both gain.
- Lead incentive scheme – we offer financial rewards for helping our business to grow.
- Annual professional subscription
- Bi-Annual firm wide social events
- TGIF – we understand by the end of the week you’re ready for the weekend, so we have a dress down day to get you in that weekend mood, and for the summer months we also finish early on the Friday.
If the above has peaked your interest & you would like to join a well-established firm serving a wide range of clients over Shropshire, Mid Wales and beyond please contact us at
Accounts & Audit Senior
Due to recent growth within our audit & accounts division we are looking to recruit new staff in order to strengthen our high achieving team. We are currently looking for a candidate to join our corporate team in our Oswestry office, predominantly dealing with owner managed businesses across all sectors in a varied and client facing end to end role.
The role will be split between audit and accounts work, to include:
- Preparation of accounts from incomplete records
- Utilisation of software packages such as Xero, Sage and Quickbooks where required
- Preparation of business tax computations.
- Correspondence with clients and agencies such as the HMRC
- Attending Clients’ premises to perform accounting, auditing or computer functions
You will report direct to the Managers, Directors and Partners of the firm
You will be required to attend in-house and external training courses to meet with continued professional development requirements or study with our external training providers if you are currently studying a professional qualification
You will work as an effective team member to ensure all client deadlines and requirements are met.
- Experience within a similar role is preferred
- Ideally you should be ACA/ACCA Qualified for at least 2 years – though AAT, newly qualified or part qualified individuals are encouraged to apply
- All industry sector experiences will be considered
We are offering a competitive salary dependent on skills and experience levels. In addition to this we offer the following incentives:
- Full employer pension contributions of 8%
- three times salary death in service cover
- Income protection in the event of long term illness
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee reward platform
- Upto 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Interested candidates should forward their CV along with covering letter to Tax@dre.co.uk
Semi Senior Accounts Assistant
We are currently looking for a candidate to join our busy business services team (based in Shrewsbury) predominately dealing with small OMB’s across all sectors. The candidate will be assisting with all aspects of our clients financial requirements, including financial statements, VAT returns, business and personal tax returns.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in practice, be I.T proficient will be able to multitask and work well with a team.
Interested candidates should email CV’s and a covering letter to Richard Heath, email@example.com
Payroll processing administrator
We are currently looking for a candidate to join our busy payroll team (based in Shrewsbury) predominantly dealing with OMB’s across all sectors in a varied and client facing end to end role. The candidate will dealing with weekly/monthly payroll, furlough calculations, Auto enrollment and CIS claims.
The ideal Payroll Assistant will have previous experience in a similar role, be I.T proficient and will be able to multitask to a high degree.
Interested candidates should emails CV’s and covering letter to