Accounts & Audit Senior
Due to recent growth within our audit & accounts division we are looking to recruit new staff in order to strengthen our high achieving team. We are currently looking for a candidate to join our corporate team in our Oswestry office, predominantly dealing with owner managed businesses across all sectors in a varied and client facing end to end role.
The role will be split between audit and accounts work, to include:
- Preparation of accounts from incomplete records
- Utilisation of software packages such as Xero, Sage and Quickbooks where required
- Preparation of business tax computations.
- Correspondence with clients and agencies such as the HMRC
- Attending Clients’ premises to perform accounting, auditing or computer functions
You will report direct to the Managers, Directors and Partners of the firm
You will be required to attend in-house and external training courses to meet with continued professional development requirements or study with our external training providers if you are currently studying a professional qualification
You will work as an effective team member to ensure all client deadlines and requirements are met.
- Experience within a similar role is preferred
- Ideally you should be ACA/ACCA Qualified for at least 2 years – though AAT, newly qualified or part qualified individuals are encouraged to apply
- All industry sector experiences will be considered
We are offering a competitive salary dependent on skills and experience levels. In addition to this we offer the following incentives:
- Full employer pension contributions of 8%
- three times salary death in service cover
- Income protection in the event of long term illness
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee reward platform
- Upto 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Interested candidates should forward their CV along with covering letter to Tax@dre.co.uk